Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Earth Flight by Janet Edwards Book Review

NON SPOILER
  This is the final book in the Earth Girl trilogy. One of the many things that I like about this trilogy is how much I consistently like the books. They were all equally good. There was no Second-Book Syndrome in this trilogy. 
  I can't go into too much detail without spoiling the other books so forgive me if this is brief. 
  The plot of this book, like the others in the series, begins slowly. It takes time for it to build up it's pace. This works in its favour because this is a trilogy that I like to spend some time on. 
  The characters remain as likeable as in the first books. There is some character development, in the case of Jarra (it was needed). Fian, in this book, becomes my favourite character, wait until the end... you'll love him too. 
  I loved the resolution of the story. It wasn't five people pretending to be an army changing the world. It was on a smaller scale making realistic changes. 

4.5  STARS

This trilogy deserves so much more attention than it has been getting. If you are in anyway interested in science-fiction futuristic then I would definitely recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment