Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Busy Book Bee

Reading is time consuming.
Reading is one of those things that you really need to sit down and dedicate time to it if you need to get a book done within a certain time frame.
I have discovered this more as I have started college.
I used to pick up a book for college and read it like I would any book. I would pick it up after my other assignments had been done. I would pick it up when I had a few minutes to spare. But this year the unthinkable has happened.
I officially have too much reading to do.
Because of a mix up with my school schedule at the beginning of the year it means that this semester I will be doing 8 classes instead of 6. Next semester I'll only have to do 4 instead of 6.
I am currently overwhelmed at the amount of work 8 classes takes.
4 of those classes are English classes and each of them entail (at least) one book a week. EACH.
While I am a fast reader and I love it, not even I can reasonably read 4 books a week on top of 4 other classes.
For the next few weeks I'll be reading, college-ing and repeating.
At least it will boost my Goodreads numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment