Tuesday, 18 August 2015

#boutofbookshunt The Scavenger Hunt Challenge

   Today's challenge is to go on a book scavenger hunt. I actually had a lot of fun finding the books to suit the requirements. I think they turned out rather well!!

1. A book that begins with a 'B'

 I chose Bunheads by Sophie Flack. It's about 'B'allerinas and 'B'usy schedules and 'B'eautiful talented people pushed to the 'B'reaking point. Lots of 'B's in there. 




2. A book you are currently reading or going to read for Bout of Books

 I'm going to be reading Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them. I have been meaning to read this for so long I cannot wait!

3. Blue Books


I LOVED putting these together! They all look so beautiful there are a few of my favourite book covers in here. 

4. A book from your favourite genre


My favourite genre is Fantasy. The Spiderwick Chronicles are always going to be some of my favourite fantasy books! 

5. A book on your TBR shelf or your TBR shelves


I tried to get as much of my TBR shelves in the shot as possible but it was difficult because I have so many! 

I hope you enjoyed looking through these! They were a lot of fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment