Monday, 24 August 2015

Bout of Books Wrap Up!

  What a fun week it has been! I have read some great books and had a laugh with some of the challenges.
  You might be wondering where I was yesterday. I didn't read anything yesterday :(
  But I did read a lot on Saturday and so here's that:

I read 149 pages of the Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness finishing it (boy does he love those cliffhangers)
I also read 58 pages of Earth Flight by Janet Edwards 

bringing my total for the day to 207 pages




Overall I think this has been a successful readathon for me! 
I completed four books:
Ready Player One
The Ask and the Answer
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Quidditch Through the Ages

and started a fifth : Earth Flight. 

I read a total of 1007 pages. And I always feel when you break the 1000 page mark you have done very well. 

Thank you to all those who have hosted Bout of Books, as always a fantastic job! 

2 comments:

  1. You did awesome! I always feel the same way when passing the 1000 page mark. How did you like The Ask and the Answer? I have been meaning to start that series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! 1000 is always the mark I try and cross!
      The Ask and the Answer was brilliant I really enjoyed it!!

      Delete