Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Book MASH

  Today we play Book MASH
 I never played MASH when I was younger so it was fun to try it out. Without any further ado here is my future:

I live with my husband Morpheus (from Splintered by A. G. Howard) with our 5 kids in Prettyville (Uglies by Scottwesterfeld). I work as a cleaner and drive a yellow Ferrari (Alice from New Moon- at least I think that was her car in that one right??)

But what I want to know is how did I afford that car? 

I am kind of sad I didn't get to marry George Weasley and have a pet Kneasle but I guess you can't be too picky right? :P

2 comments:

  1. You must have a side job off the books :P That was a little punny haha

    And Morpheus - ooooh the character you love to hate :) Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Off the books!! LOL that is brilliant!

      Yep I think I love Morpheus! ;)

      Delete