Monday, 17 August 2015

Bout of Books #FictionalWorldTravel challenge

For this challenge you have to list 3-6 books set in countries that are NOT where you currently live and display them how you like!



I Live in Ireland, which makes this a very easy challenge for me!! 


Witches Abroad by Terry Pratchett- set in the Discworld
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak- set in Germany
The Hunchback of Notre-Dame by Victor Hugo- set in France
Atlantia by Ally Condie- set in an undersea city, Atlantia
Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfeild- set in England
Cinder by Marissa Meyer- set in New Beijing

I tried to get a nice mixture of real and fantastical settings just to make things interesting!! 

Books are made of paper- which is made from trees- but did they want to embrace their heritage?? No, they wanted to keep falling on the ground! ;P 

2 comments:

  1. I love the books in trees. Paper returning to where it came from, now enhanced with words to make the tree live eternal. Ooooh so much meaning!!!

    I couldn't get your link on the linky (#33) to work. I followed your @telleroftales01 to Twitter, found the tweet, and clicked to here. Wanted to let you know though. It looks like it's trying to open in your editor or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Thanks for letting me know! I'll try and sort it out :)

      Delete