Saturday, 9 May 2015

Bout of Books 13.0 TBR!

Emma, don't you have exams next week? 
Yes.
So you thought it would be a good idea to do a readathon next week?
Yes.
Ok, so despite the fact that I am currently buried under a pile of study and college work (yes it's dark down here) I decided I would be participating in the Bout of Books 13.0 Readathon that is taking place from the 11th to the 17th of May- so that is next week! I will leave a link to the blog and sign up page here: 
http://boutofbooks.blogspot.ie/p/welcome.html

Because I really do have to study next week the books I have chosen are all very short. Except for that first one that you can see, but I'm nearly finished that so I don't think it really counts as a long book. You can watch my TBR for this readathon here:

I am so excited to be participating in this wonderful readathon for the third time! Hopefully once my exams ease up I will be able to spend more time reading and will hopefully get more than this read. 
But I thought I would show you what I plan on reading - most of it anyway! 






If you want frequent updates as well as more time with ME you can follow me on twitter @telleroftales01 

Looking forward to seeing you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment