Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Phoenix Overture by Jodi Meadows

NO SPOILERS
  This is the novella that goes along with the Incarnate trilogy. I have to say that I didn't really expect much from it. I really enjoyed the trilogy but I wasn't sure how this was going to fit in. Now I have to say that I LOVED it. 
  This was such a good addition to the trilogy. It really put the entire world in a new context. This novella takes place before the trilogy begins and we get to see some of the characters before we knew them. 
  This explained a lot. I found what it covered to be really interesting. It was a part of the story that I really had wanted to know more about. 
  If you have read the trilogy and are wondering whether or not to pick this up I would urge you to do it. It really adds to this world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment