Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Asunder by Jodi Meadows

 Spoiler Free
 I'm not going to really talk about the plot of this book.
This book is the second book in the Incarnate trilogy by Jodi Meadows. As second books go this was a really good one! I felt that the usual second-book-syndrome that characters go through for the sake of conflict wasn't there which was such a huge relief.
  I actually thought that this book was more engaging. There was a lot more happening in it. There was much more development of the characters as well as the plot particularly ones that we didn't see too much of in the first book.
  These books have interesting concepts that I don't always agree with but that work very well for the plot.
  I am excited to see how this trilogy finishes up!
Also if you would like to watch me make a bookmark that matches this series here is a link to the video on my youtube channel Bookmarks and Stickers! I highly recommend it-  cause it is amazeballs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment