Wednesday, 4 March 2015

I have a Series-ous Problem

  A while ago I did a video about the all book series that I started that I hand't finished. Unfinished Series The list was waaaayyy longer than I thought. I did however, forget some. Also, some have now been finished (yay progress!) and some new series have been added to the list (WHAT are you thinking Emma?) I thought I would give you the updated list of series that I intend to finish. Here goes:

  •  Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy by Laini Taylor
  •  His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman
  •  Beyond the Spiderwick Chronicles by Holly Black and Toni DiTirlizzi 
  •  The Maze Runner trilogy and prequel by James Dashner
  •  Clockwork Century series by Cheri Priest
  •  Heist Society by Ally Carter
  •  Hereafter trilogy by Tara Hudson
  •  Luxe series by Anna Godbersen  
  •  The Keepers Daughter duology Gill Arbuthnott
  •  The Secrets of the Immortal Nicolas Flamel seriesby Micheal Scott
  •  Discworld series by Terry Prachett
  •  Wizard of Oz series by L. Frank Baum
  •  Peter Pan books by J. M. Barrie
  •  Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
  •  Just William series by Richmal Crompton 
  •  Under the Hawthorn Tree trilogy by Marita Conlon-Mckenna
  •  Scarlet trilogy by A. C. Gaughen
  •  Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer
  •  Hallow City by Randsom Riggs
  •  The Heir by Kiera Cass
  •  Diviners series by Libba Bray
  •  Seraphina by Rachel Hartman 
  •  The 5th Wave trilogy by Rick Yancy
  •  The Naughtiest Girl series by Enid Blyton
  •  Hetty Feather series by Jacqueline Wilson
  •  Amy Green series by Sarah Webb
  •  Ondine series by Ebony Mckenna
  •  Sabriel series by Garth Nix
  •  Starbound series by Amy Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
  •  Ally's World series by Karen Mckombie
  •  Wings series by Aprilynne Pike
  •  Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
  •  Stoker and Holmes series by Colleen Gleeson 
As you can see there is a lot to get through, I hadn't realised that I had a problem with not finishing series until I counted them all up. I apologise if the series titles aren't all correct for some I just listed the book I had left to finish in the series or the first book. Hopefully by the end of the year this list will have shrunk somewhat. Hopefully. 



No comments:

Post a Comment