Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Procrast-destination

 I sometimes find myself putting off doing the things that I really want to do for no reason whatsoever. I can't read that book I really want to read because I have to read this other one first -who says?
 I want to watch that show but..... maybe another day.
 That would look amazing drawn.. I should draw it... someday...

 What are these? They're not even reasons!
 Sometimes it has to do with my OCD. Somethings have to be finished before other things can be started.. there is no logic or sense to it, just whatever my head decides. Sometimes it's stupid little things like I can't read that until I am sitting in this place wearing that. But I'm not wearing it today.

 I think what I would most like this year is to be more spontaneous. To do the things I want to do because I want to, and not wait until I feel that I deserve them. Because, I don't think I will ever feel that way about some things. So I am going to try and just do things. Just do them.
  Or maybe I will someday....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment