Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Good Beginnings

 This year I have set the same reading challenge for myself that I had set for last year. 100 books. I am almost at exactly the same point that I was at last year on this day.. four books in about to start a fifth. It is exciting to me to be at this point already particularly because the books that I have read so far this year have all been brilliant I cannot wait to get into more of them.
  I am hoping to get ahead of where I was at this point last year, which looks like it will happen soon because of the bout of books readathon that I am also doing. Readathons are a great way to motivate yourself to get started and keep up the pace.
 In addition to the goals I listed in my last post I would like to add that I want to get my TBR down to about 10 books. That way I still have options but I am not swamped with all the books that I have yet to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment