Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Ready... Set.... Wait What?

 Today is the day of my last exam. This is the last one. Then freedom will finally reign. I was just thinking that this one is the one that I am least worried about. This one is fine. I can handle it. Why? Because I know the stuff. Simple right. Except why is it that I sometimes cannot make myself prepare more? For my other exams I know that I would have been a lot more calm if I had more preparation done. So why is it that I couldn't make myself do it? Eh? Eh?
  That's it. Sometimes I just don't think I'm ready enough, or as ready as I should be even for simple everyday things. That is a scary thought because exams.. well at least you know how to prepare for those. But for random life things? How on earth do you prepare for those?

No comments:

Post a Comment