Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Progress

  You may recall a few weeks ago I set myself a goal that I would read three of the books on my tbr shelves that had been there for the longest amount of time before the end of the year. So here is my progress on that:
  I completed the Poison Study series by Maria V. Snyder (a trilogy that I am counting as one book).

 I also read A Gathering Light by Jennifer Donnelly, which I will do a review of on my youtube channel in a little while. This book is historical fiction, which is partially based on a real murder. Jennifer Donnelly's writing style really draws me in and reading large amounts of her is as easy as breathing, even if the topics are quite heavy. I am so glad that I got around to this book when I did. Definitely a good read if you are looking for a serious realistic novel.


So that is two out of three. There is immense satisfaction that comes with reading books that have been lying there neglected and unread on my shelves for a long time. As if, now, I am a better book owner.
  I have more goals for reading in the future, you can expect lots of them to be made into videos because I am excited to be getting started on them, especially coming up to the new year.
 
bum diddly ada progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment