Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Happy Christmas

  Today I face a difficult decision. Do I begin a new book. Or, do I wait to see the books I got for Christmas and start one of those tomorrow morning? The challenges I face, let me tell you.
  I am sorry for the lack of videos on my channel at the minute. I have been swamped with work, hopefully it will ease up after Christmas because I have a tonne of videos that I want to show you. Lots of ideas are rolling around my head. I just need to commit them to film. The wait will be worth it. I have however kept up  my reading. Because reading can be done at any point in the day. I have some good news about that actually.
  I FINISHED MY GOODREADS CHALLENGE!! 100 BOOKS HAVE BEEN READ!
  The sense of achievement. It is good. :)
  Just another update
  see you soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment