Wednesday, 26 November 2014

The Writing Life

  I am determined that today I will officially catch up on Nanowrimo. Today I will do it. I am as close as I have ever been to catching up. I actually want to get ahead. After I post this I will.
  It is my goal to finish Nanowrimo at least a day early. It's one of my goals that is like using up an entire pen without losing it (which I do on a regular basis -thank you OCD for the value I get out of pens) Or like wearing away the keys on my keyboard (Which has never happened yet but it's still less than a year old so there is still time.) These are goals that don't make much sense. I want to achieve them so bad but what do they prove? That I'm a hard worker? That I am determined?
  This is not advice I follow but advice that I will give none the less. Don't judge yourself on the amount of pens you use up, or on how faded the 'a' 's' 'd' 'f' 'j' 'k' 'l' ';' keys are, value yourself because you have strived to achieve something and are continuously working on it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment