Wednesday, 15 October 2014

A Year in Notebooks

This is the one that I keep book reviews in 
  So on Sunday I reached the one year anniversary of when I started keeping reviews of the books I read and I realised that I have read a lot in one year. I started keeping my book reviews so as I would remember my first impressions after reading a book before I was influenced by watching reviews or hearing what other people talk about it. I review every book, every novella and play that I read. It's really interesting to look back and see what I thought of something minutes after I finished it. Of course, the thing is riddled with spoilers but as its just for me that's not really a problem.
  But I thought I would show you some of my notebooks because I have collected some really pretty ones over the years and I just wanted to show them to you... some notebook candy, if you will....
This is perhaps my favourite cover!  
This is so much fun.. you can
 actually do the puzzle on the front!

I love this quote- I wish I
 knew where it was from






 Notebooks make me excited so I thought I would show them to you 'cause I'm cool like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment