Thursday, 25 September 2014

Just a Quick Hey, Hi, Hello and Welcome Back!

From my Instagram art_inapaperbinding
which doesn't have much to do with books,
 but is pretty. 
How are you? Are ye well? So I pulled a bit of a disappearing act for a while. I haven't updated this blog for a long while. But, you will be only delighted to hear that I'm back! That's right!
  While I was away I was not idle. No, that's not true. I was a bit idle. But not entirely. I even started a YouTube channel called TellerofTales which I am proud of myself for starting because, in all honesty, I didn't think that I would ever have had the confidence to start one. I haven't told a lot of people in real life about it. I feel a bit like a super hero leading a double life. I was waiting until I knew it was going to stick. Also, until I got a few subscribers so as I could be like:

 'Oh you didn't know I had a YouTube channel! Here it is!'
TellerofTales My YouTube channel..
where you get to see me talk
about books.TellerofTales

   At which point I would show whoever my hundred billion subscribers and the would exclaim:
 
'Wow! So many subscribers I didn't realise you were so AMAZING.'

 And then the inevitable fake modesty would kick in and they would be left in awe of my brilliance. However, it has been much more of a challenge than I anticipated. But that's good because I have to work for it.
  I'm hoping to keep this blog up-to-date, as well. I'm going to make it a goal to upload at least a new post every Wednesday. I know I've left you before but this time I'm going to try much harder. Because, hey, writing is what I love. So I'm going to write to you. Yep.

  Oh, it would really (now, I'm not just saying this) make my day if you looked at my YouTube channel. I would love you for it. I really would.
  Self-promotion at its highest there.
  I will see you soon.
  Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment